Tuesday 19 March 2019

502: End of Module Evaluation

Overall, PPP this year was a lot better than last year.

In particular, I really enjoyed doing SB1, as it allowed me to communicate to actual designers myself, and I was lucky enough for my chosen artists to reply back to me so quickly. In this brief in particular I learnt a lot during my interview with Rick Cho, as after sharing his thoughts and opinion it made me even more motivated to work in an industry where it's so vast and so ever changing in such a quick speed that working as a Graphic Designer would be a pain in the arse but at the same time totally worth it. SB2 was full of ups and downs, in particular I really had a hard time during this module because of overlapping submission with 503. However, at the same time in made me be more aware of my responsibility within a team and how my absence can greatly affect the teams dynamics therefore to make up for it I made work with I thought could help the team whenever I had a chance to talk to them. SB3 made me really think about who i am and what I stand for and my potential within the industry, I felt like throughout this brief it's just slowly hitting me that were actually going to be in third year and in a years time graduating and starting to find a job.

All in all, this module has been for the most part fun and exciting but also daunting. I feel like by next school year I should be implementing my manifesto to myself and excute the plans I've outline in my presentation. PPP this, year was truly, as in Orlando's words "cool". 

No comments:

Post a Comment