Tuesday 20 March 2018

Improvement on Presentation

I decided to improve my presentation from the one that I presented to the group as I felt it lack some aspects when I looked back at it and when I was watching other people present it.


  • I've decided to add colour to the presentation to make it more colourful and bright compared to the white background, I also thought it gave it more character and relevance to the topic. I've picked yellow and blue as I thought they have a great contrast and could work well with the name of the brand 'Audio Vision' and how it reflect back to designing for Kpop groups and companies; for its bright and colourful feel as well as the sophisticated, in-depth and detail orientated designs. 
  • I have also made some collages which were suggested in the presentation because the storyboards that I made were too cramped and it broke the phase of my presentation, I also thought making the collages were a good idea because if I were to present it again it would take me less time to explain it as it is clearly visually presented.





contact sheet of improved presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment