Friday 9 February 2018

Design Developments for Presentation

Design concept where I envision a project with SEVENTEEN who are known to be self-producing  idols who create and produce their own music, choreographies. I want to take that 'self-producing' concept help them solidify that brand identity by falling that making processes through with interaction with the fans by given them the chance to help produce the album and give suggestions on what to do for albums designing. I also thought of having an album shaped as an actual package as a kind of representation of the product that is made with items such as empty music sheets and pens to signify production processes and a phonebook that's laid out as if it's a production manual but with the members photos instead. In addition, for the music video concept I want to  create a hon-video video where it shows the members in their natural state of producing and making choreographies to really show and visualise everything from designing to production of songs and product.



Reflecting  the idea of Kpop groups having members with different roles and positions in the group. I wanted to create my own group of people that will help me create Kpop style designs who also have different specialities and roles e.g editor, illustrator, photographer, graphic designer. 

Thinking about how I could create an unconventional business card and something that hasn't been done before. I thought of re writing lyrics from the song 'Jasmine' by DPR Live, to say about why we should be hired and our design principles and emailing them to music companies in Korea that we would like to work with such as SM Entertainment. I think  it would a really great idea as it can also ready showcase t the company what we can do and the kind of ideas we can come up with even with the fact that we will see d them an email of a music video-esque portfolio. 

Lyrics:

"you know i can brand your group
sitting there at the front 
I’m the perfect chemical
You gotta test You gotta know
Cos I can take your atten-tion,
with my collage and MacBook pro 
You gotta test you know"

No comments:

Post a Comment