Friday 9 February 2018

Logo Design

For my logo design I based it off the name that I have given myself and the team that I want to work with - Audio Vision. 

I didn't get to spend much time creating and designing it as I would like to but I did some sketches and layouts which I thought would match my name.



These are the designs that I've sketched and at the end I decided to chose the 'wave' logo as I thought it was very simple and can represent the A and V for Audio Vision as well as mimicking some kind of sound wave or wave for movement. 











Some developments from the sketches where I started to choose which font to use. At the end I decided to use Courier New as it has this typewriter kind of feel and kind of also suits the music aspect of the kind of design that I want to be involved with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment