Monday 25 February 2019

SB1: Creative Report Initial Ideas

In order to get some initial ideas for my creative report practical work, I read back on the answers that Rick Cho has given me from the question's that I've sent him. From the answers I've gathered key points which I think would be useful in my creating my initial ideas:
  • 80's Switzerland and Japanese flyers and books
  • heavy influences from hiphop culture
  • tempo & instrumentals
  • "having the right decisions doesn't mean that you are omnipotent"
  • visual art that can be interpreted by audiences in their own ways

Initial Idea #1

CD layout to reference him being an album cover art designers and art director - possibly have the report as a CD insert design referencing the answers that he did. (4.724 x 4.724)

Mix tape / J-card design? BUT.. is that too obvious???

Initial Idea #2 

Collage CD Inser/ Concertina? 

*Taking influence from his style of working (taking inspiration from music tempo and instrumentals) maybe I could interpret his answers in a more visual way and link it to design elements such as use of colour and typography).

No comments:

Post a Comment