Saturday 14 October 2017

PPP3 - Haiku's

In this seminar, we were to answer four questions anonymously and write them on four separate sheets. We then put the answers orderly and look at what everyone wrote to see if any of them applied to us and were relatable. This exercise helped us to become more open and honest about our feelings as we didn't have to worry about getting embarrassing of what we have said. 

Upon reading all the answers for the questions I felt that we all had similar fears and were anxious of similar things as well. I felt a bit relieved as I realised that people were also worried of things that I'm worried about and I'm not alone; I also think that by doing this exercise we became closer as a group as even though we didn't know who wrote what we all knew that we were all in the same boat and we're similar to each other. 







No comments:

Post a Comment